Paydukan Communication Policy
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that PAYDUKAN may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’ mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
- PAYDUKAN will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the agent/customer shall have received the information sent from PAYDUKAN as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of ticket booking and PAYDUKAN shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold PAYDUKAN liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
- The customer acknowledges that the SMS service provided by PAYDUKAN is an additional facility provided for the customer’s convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, PAYDUKAN shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and PAYDUKAN will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold PAYDUKAN liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility.
- The customer acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. PAYDUKAN shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
- The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless PAYDUKAN and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which PAYDUKAN and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the customer, (ii) the customer providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party, and/or (iii) the customer receiving any message relating to the reservation number, travel itinerary information, booking confirmation, modification to a ticket, cancellation of ticket, change in bus schedule, delay, and/or rescheduling from PAYDUKAN and/or the SMS service provider.
- Customer also agrees to receive information regarding what PAYDUKAN perceives to be of their interest based on usage history via SMS, email & phone call. This includes offers, discounts and general information. In case the customer does not want such information, they have to explicitly ask to be excluded.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that PAYDUKAN may call the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding their travel, the bus facilities and/or services of the bus operator.
- All services are final with no refund or exchange permitted
- Grievances and claims related to the bus journey should be reported to PAYDUKAN support team within 10 days of your travel date.
Use of Site
You understand that except for information, products or services clearly indicated as being supplied by the PAYDUKAN, we do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in anyway.